As the built environment shifts towards reducing carbon output, sustainability initiatives such as solar, electric car charging, battery storage, shared energy networks, waste reduction, LED lighting and much more will become critical drivers in reducing energy in buildings.
Our team works with energy providers, owners corporations, strata managers and suppliers by assisting them with matters such as:
- The implementation of NABERS in strata buildings
- The drafting or renegotiation of embedded network contracts
- Drafting and registering by-laws for retrofitting projects such as solar
- Advice around upgrading the building for electric car charging stations
- Other sustainability initiatives such as battery storage and shared energy networks
GET IN TOUCH
If you would like to speak to one of our team members, please call us or fill in the form below.