Bugden Allen Graham Lawyers is very experienced in advising developers, bodies corporate and caretakers in relation to management rights issues, many of which are contentious. Work commonly involves:
- Drafting Caretaking and Letting Agreements (both initial and replacement)
- Interpreting service contracts
- Advice on rights and obligations under contracts
- Working with both parties to resolve disputes
- Drafting and service of remedial action/default notices
- Dealing with all types of service contract disputes
- Dealing with mortgagees on caretaker defaults
- Termination of contracts
- Applications for adjudication and/or Tribunal orders.
GET IN TOUCH
If you would like to speak to one of our team members, please call us or fill in the form below.